eco burial urns
The patent pending eco burial™ is the leading new eco-friendly way to bury the ashes of a loved one in a dignified way at their permanent resting place! This all-natural, patent pending burial urn is made from bamboo, a sustainable resource, and is simple and easy to use. It can be buried in a garden, forest, a natural burial cemetery, or anywhere else you see fit!
How eco burial™ works...
- Remove wood locking pin, then remove top
- Gently pour cremated remains in the water soluble bag provided, and place the bag with the remains in the urn
- Place top back on and line up locking pin holes in the 'closed' position
- Place locking pin back in hole to secure top to base
- Dig a hole that is at least the same diameter as the eco burial urn at your desired depth
- Carefully lower the eco burial urn into the ground
- Cover with topsoil
eco burial™ is available in one size (220 cu. in.), large enough to fit 100% of the cremated remains of most people.